GUARANTEE GUEST SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are happy to announce that from Wednesday 3 June according to the guidelines issued by the Government, Villa Carolina will be able to welcome again.
For the past few months, Villa Carolina has already taken steps to be ready to start the 2020 season at its best and to welcome our guests safely.
COVID-19: HOW WE GOT ORGANIZED A SAFE STAY FOR OUR GUESTS
1. In February and March we started and ended the annual maintenance of Villa Carolina and invested to be able to adopt the necessary procedures to protect the health of our guests and our staff
2. At the beginning of April 2020 we carried out the first certified sanitisation and disinfection of the entire villa and further periodic certified sanitisations are planned
3. We have implemented new reception and daily cleaning procedures and purchased suitable disinfection products to better face the next months of hospitality
4. We have placed special dispensers of disinfectants and antiseptics for the hands, to allow everyone to carry out the now well-known sanitary procedures indicated by the Ministry of Health. The procedures to be followed will be displayed in the Villa in order to be accessible to everyone
5. The large and airy spaces of Villa Carolina, the distance from the center and the limited number of guests welcomed, make this the ideal place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday with family and friends in peace
6. For our guests is available the decalogue of good practices of Villa Carolina, to follow for everyone's respect and safety
For further information and updates on the national situation related to the emergency of COVID-19 in the tourism sector, you can visit the official website of the National Tourism Agency http://www.italia.it/en/home.html
Page updated 16 May 2020
Periodic sanitisation certified for the whole 2020 season according to the ordinance of the Campania Regional Council
Location from the center, large spaces and limited number of guests: Villa Carolina an ideal oasis to spend a holiday in serenity
New reception and daily cleaning procedures and use of suitable products according to the lines of the Ministry of Health
Please contact us for any need, we will be happy to answer to your questions.
You can also contact us via WhatsApp at +39 339 65 77 331
Villa Carolina is a beautiful late 19th century residence in classic Mediterranean style; since 2014, is now a perfect charming place to spend holidays totally immersed in nature and silence, just a few minutes from the sparkling and fashionable Capri life.
A corner of paradise with a breathtaking sea view where hospitality, care and tradition make this place a unique and exclusive experience.
Recently restored, Villa Carolina has preserved its characteristic Caprese architecture without disdaining the comforts offered by modern technology, such as the infinity pool overlooking the sea, the sauna and the jacuzzi as well as a collection of thousands of art fiction books and culture that increase its charm.Find out more
6 + 1 external
Tennis and Football tables
with changing room and restroom
for 4 people
for 2 people
in all rooms
From the famous Piazzetta, walking along the picturesque "Via Le Botteghe", you can reach by foot Villa Carolina in about 18 minutes. Breathtaking view, little shops and streets typical of Capri will accompany you in this beautiful walk to the Villa.
Capri, the well-known pedestrian island
We are 18 min walking from the Piazzetta
We recommend the luggage service